Help ADW by adding a marker on the map in the general location of known instances of invasive species, such as buckthorn, phragmites, and garlic mustard, in your community.
If you would like to provide invasive species locations without using the map, please email a description to Erin Quetell at Erin.Quetell@ohm-advisors.com.
• Click on the map to enlarge.
• Sign in to Google (you must have a Google account to edit the map).
• Click the blue EDIT link.
If you know the location address:
• Enter your location address in the search bar at the top of the map.
• A marker with the address will appear. Click + Add to map.
If you do not know the location address:
• Left click on the map and hold while moving the mouse left or right to move the area of concern to the center.
• Use the “+” control in lower right corner to zoom in until your area is displayed clearly on the screen.
• Click the Add marker icon on the tool bar below the search bar.
• Left click on the area of concern.
• Click the Save button.
• Verify that the marker has landed in the right location. If not use the trash icon to delete the marker.